We envision a collaborative world… coming together to create societal value, business value, and personal well-being.
Our mission is to empower people and self-organizing teams through joyful collaborative communication.
We believe in the natural principle of self-similarity, where individuals, relationships, families, teams, communities and interdependent organizations are living congruently with their values in harmony with the world they inhabit.
The following principles guide our mission:
- awareness of our universal needs is essential
- everyone’s needs matter (within and without)
- conflict happens when strategies are confused with needs (strategies are the actions we take to meet our needs, and are related to people, places or things)
- everyone has a place at the table (a voice to speak and be heard)
- we are all doing the best we know how to meet our needs
- we all want to be heard and understood — we long to freely exchange feelings and ideas
- people are most effective when fully present — self-aware and self-connected
- empathy supports presence, honest expression supports progress
- both empathy and honesty are needed for connection
- we are all empowered to lead by request through horizontal leadership agreements
- group consensus takes time, but it is a powerful force in supporting the collaborative process
- the best solutions come from semi-autonomous teams that live by these ideals.