Workshops go deep into the theory and practice of connecting compassionately. Introductory workshops are typically are 4 to 6 hours in duration (shorter sessions are possible); workshops may be customized to your needs, and include any relevant topic.
- Learn the basic principles that support connection, collaboration, progress
- Practice the concepts presented with other participants, using real life examples
- Explore several processes for self-empathy and empathic listening
- Find ways to express yourself honestly and authentically while at the same time supporting connection
- Learn how to say and hear “no” with compassion
- Express gratitude in a way that nurtures the recipient fully
- Explore strategies for conflict mediation
- Find the power of clear and doable requests as a means to leadership
- Facilitating consensus in a group
Contact us to discuss customizing a workshop for your organization.
“I enjoyed the sense of community, peace, learning insights of the workshop.”
– Scott S.
“One to one practicing and role playing were extremely helpful. I especially learned by watching NVC used, and then implementing it myself. I also enjoyed the flow and structure of outlines and written explanations. I’m so excited to be doing this and appreciate that you’ve made this available to our organization.”
— Stephanie T.
“You are a great speaker!”
– Gardenia M.
“I like your energy and confidence.”
– Frank L.
“I specifically enjoyed your command of the concepts and use of NVC while teaching.”
– James B.